Sunday, 28 November 2010

Scrabble Boulevard

Selecting my words with consummate care
Judiciously editing phrases that offend
Delicacy was never my way
I tend to speak in exacting terms
So grant me a little latitude
As I attempt to frame my thoughts
Exercising my expansive vocabulary
To the furthest reaches of my recall
Taking a measured breath
To extend my cerebral diaphragm
I express my innermost thoughts
In bite sized demography :
# Fuck you and your churches
# Fuck you and your gods
# Fuck you and your royalty
# Fuck you and your laws
# Fuck you and your avarice
# Fuck you and your rules
# Fuck you and your slavery
# Fuck you and your wars
# Fuck you and your profits
# Fuck you and your propaganda
# Fuck you and your governance
# Fuck you and all you represent!!
Andy Horsman
2010
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment